Terms & Conditions
Hi! Callouts.com is run by SoftwareCasa (SoftwareCasa ECS SL.) and we’d love to welcome you to the Callouts Premium service. But first please take the time to read and understand these Membership terms and conditions (Membership Terms). They govern your (your or you) use of the Callouts Premium service as a member.
Once you click “I agree”, you agree to the Membership Terms as a legally binding contract between you and SoftwareCasa. If you do not want to agree to these Membership Terms, we’re sorry but we have to say goodbye here.
In these Membership Terms, Stock Files means all the content available on the Callouts.com including , video clips, audio clips, photographs, music, sound effects, stingers, motion callouts, icons, other media content and user forum content.
If you are under 18 years, you need your parents’ permission before becoming a member and accessing Callouts Premium membership.
Your Membership is non-transferable. You must not share your username and password with anyone else or allow anyone else to access Callouts.com using your username and password.
You are responsible for every use of Callouts.com that occurs in conjunction with use of your username and password. You must use reasonable efforts to keep your username and password confidential. You must notify us as soon as you become aware of any unauthorized use of your membership, username or password.
Membership is based on periodic subscription fees which are detailed on the Callouts’ sign up page. Your membership, or access to Stock Files and areas of Callouts.com, will be suspended or cancelled if we do not receive the fees for your subscription type. Due to License agreements, the availability and value of the Stock Files, refunds of subscription fees are not possible but you can unsubscribe at any time.
2. Availability and Use of Callouts.com
Callouts.com will normally be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We may, however, need to interrupt or suspend your access or the provision of the services and Stock Files for maintenance, technical or other reasons.
When accessing and using Callouts.com and its services and Stock Files, you must comply with directions, instructions or protocols posted on Callouts.com.
We are pleased to be able to offer a wide range of exclusive Stock Files, which we aim to regularly add to. The Stock Files will be updated, changed or removed from time to time, at our discretion, so we can’t guarantee that specific content will always be available.
3. Rights to Stock Files; intellectual property
Each item of Stock Files is copyright of its author. We own any content contributed by SoftwareCasa, and all other rights in the site including its design, compilation and look and feel.
Your membership gives you a right to use the Stock files according to the License Agreement.
4. Fair use and prohibited conduct
You are permitted to download Stock Files to your computer as part of your membership. But your membership is subject to a ‘fair use’ policy. Our ‘fair use’ policy requires that your use of Stock Files must be fair, genuine and reasonable. For example, the total amount of Stock Files you download must be reasonable in light of your genuine usage, and the time needed to genuinely use the content. We will use our reasonable discretion to decide whether a member has complied with the ‘fair use’ policy.
You must not use scripts to automatically mass download Stock Files or web content.
You also must not:
- use a false email address, impersonate others, or misrepresent your affiliation with others;
- insert advertising, branding or other promotional content into Callouts.com;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to computer systems or materials;
- engage in automatic gathering of information from or through Callouts.com (such as “spidering”, “screen scraping”, “database scraping” or harvesting of e-mail addresses);
- attempt to interrupt or alter our operation in any way (for example through sending mass unsolicited messages, “flooding” servers, or introducing a virus, time bomb, trojan horse, worm, cancelbot or other computer routine );
- use Callouts.com or the Stock Files in a way that violates applicable law, that violates third party intellectual property or other rights, or that is, fraudulent, obscene, offensive, or defamatory; or
- except as allowed in the License Agreement, copy, distribute, transmit, modify or otherwise exploit the Stock Files or any other data or code made available through Callouts.com.
5. Intellectual property complaints
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that you do the same.
Please contact us if you believe that your intellectual property or other rights are being affected.
If you are specifically making a copyright-based claim regarding Stock Files, please forward the following information to us:
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a description of the location of the alleged infringing material;
- a description of the copyright work that has been allegedly infringed; and
- a statement by you that you warrant that the information given in your claim is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Personal information that you disclose may be used by SoftwareCasa, its agents and contractors in relation to your membership and Callouts.com, including marketing activities for Callouts.com.
We may disclose any personal information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or government request.
7. Refusal, suspension or termination of membership
We may, in our discretion, immediately restrict, suspend or terminate your membership and access to Callouts.com if we consider you in breach of these Membership Terms, any other Callouts.com rules, or applicable law.
We reserve the right to refuse membership in our discretion (for example previous breaches of membership terms on any of our websites).
See License Agreement for Liability.
9. Changes to Membership Terms
We may change these Membership Terms from time to time, but we will notify members before doing so. You will be given the opportunity to cancel your subscription with a pro-rata refund (based on time remaining in your subscription) if you do not want to accept the changes. If you do not opt out in this way, your continued subscription to and use of Callouts.com will be an acceptance of the updated Membership Terms.
10. Applicable Laws
We control and operate Callouts.com from our offices in Spain. The laws of Spain govern these Membership Terms, and you and SoftwareCasa submit to the jurisdiction of the courts there.